Thursday, February 17, 2011

Maritzburg Shunters

Here are some details of the courses that have been used by Maritzburg Shunters Disc Golf.



These are the two course that we use.
The course that is furthest north is called
Boughton Park and is an eighteen hole course.








The course that is to the south is called Msunduzi Meadows and is a twenty hole course. I am still in the process of erecting poles to aim at. My intention is to begin by making every first and third saturday morning "official" club times, but anybody is welcome to play at any time. If you would like me to come and show you the course, then feel free to drop me an email.
The access to Boughton Park is from the property on the corner of Celtis Rd just before the bridge.

The course at Msunduzi Meadows is most easily accessed at Boughton Station or Beaumont Rd.


I am selling the Ching Legacy discs @ R80 to offset the importation costs and to enable us to put in baskets.

I am so excited about going to play in Swinburne on the 26th. It is going to be a great time.

That is all for today. Stay well and may God continue to bless others

No comments:

Post a Comment