Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Beautiful Day!

Today is parents day at school. It is a wonderful opportunity to interact with the parents of our learners.

I think that God is guiding me to use this time to LISTEN to the parents and not to talk to them. I am here to represent them and they pay me to impact their childrens lives.

What greater sign of respect can we show then to listen to them, and how disrespectful it is when teachers are only interested in telling and dont find time to listen.

I will report back on the progress.

A Beautiful Day.
It was good to meet the parents. It is wonderful when parents care so much about their children that they come to school in order to find out how things are going.

It is also wonderful to be at a school where it is trully possible to say that we really do care about each one of our learners.

I have enjoyed my day. Impacting the lives of our future generations in a privelage. It is also a gift from God to play a role in the extension of His kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment