Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Prayer

I teach because I want to change lives.
I am involved in a school because I teach.
At school there are often issues that are frustrating and problematic. Some of then caused by me!

The question I want to ask myself is why don't we submit all our frustrations and problems to God in prayer.

Why don't we pray more for our children?
Why don't we pray more for our leadership?
Why don't we pray more for ourselves?

I do moan about our children. And I bet they moan about me!
I do moan about our leadership. And I know they moan about me!
I do wish to be more effective!

Why don't I pray more and moan less.

This is my promise to myself. I will pray about my frustrations and not moan about them.
I will do this for one month and evaluate.
I will let you know.......

No comments:

Post a Comment